The creating of the Digipak


I started with a clear draft of the album. Meanwhile me and my group worked on deciding what the name for the album and the band should be. We settled on "The Scheme" for the album name but still weren't sure about the band name.

 It was quite a war with choosing the right fonts, I think I overall went through 10 fonts to find the perfect one. I settled on a font called "Action Jackson", but this was only for the album name, meaning the battle will continue with the band name.









For the band name and track list I also went through several choices but the winner was "Eurostile Regular"


With my teacher's help the name for the band was chosen, and it is: "Frankly, it's a project" and word game with our lead singer's name Frankie. 

Me and Saoura did a shoot for the digital and website of our band. I took some portraits of the band members  to stick them on the front of the cover. I played with colours and shadows to layer a colour on each band member.



 I think the cover shows that they are all equal and there isn't a lead in the band. The colours complement each other and relate well to the music video and website.


Comments

Popular Posts